We accept online bookings. We accept bookings from official tourism information centres.
We accept payment by bank transfer.
Standard Check-In Time: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Standard Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM unless by prior arrangement
Please contact us if you would like to check-in earlier / check-out later.
All bookings are deemed to be provisional until we have received a £200 non-refundable deposit. The balance is then due six weeks before arrival. If a travel inclusive holiday has been arrange the balance will be due to the tour operator. When a booking has been made less than six weeks before arrival then the full fee is payable at the time of booking In the event of cancelling your holiday 6 weeks or more before your arrival date then the booking deposit will be forfeited. If you make a cancellation within 6 weeks you will be responsible for paying the full balance. We will endeavour to re-let the property but refunds can only be made if this is achieved. We therefore suggest you take out holiday insurance to cover the risk. Acceptance of a booking is on the understanding that the property and contents will be cared for and left in the same clean and tidy state in which they were found. Should any damage or breakage occur during your visit you will be liable.
- Smoking is not permitted in the lodges nor on the verandas.
- No Pets.
- Lodges are available from 3pm and must be vacated by 10am.
- Linen for beds and bath, hand towels and tea towels are provided.
- Hirers are responsible for any damage caused to property or contents
- Cots and highchairs are available at no extra charge but should be reserved at the time of booking.
- Parts of motorbikes, bicycles or cars, tyres or greasy clothes must not be taken into the lodges nor on the verandas.
- Accommodation is only for the number of beds stated for each lodge.
- Should any damage or breakage occur during your visit, you will be liable to pay in full.
- If required we can arrange a housekeeping service at the end of your stay at a cost of £30.
- A £50 refundable deposit will be taken for damages upon booking.